Tips For Visiting Kanipakam Vinayaka temple
1. Free prasadam is served outside the temple between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM.
2. Headwear like caps and hats are not allowed inside the temple premises.
3. Do not purchase prasadam from street vendors as they may sell fake items at higher prices. The prasad is available at the temple
4. You can avail of facilities to store your luggage, mobile phones and footwear.
5. It is recommended to avoid visiting the temple during the monsoon season as it gets very crowded and becomes a major pilgrim site at that time.